Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Chris Mattmann <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov> on 2006/04/11 05:04:24 UTC

jira problems

Hi Folks,

  Due to JIRA problems, I've been unable to upload the patch for NUTCH-130
for the last hour, sigh. I will try and upload it as soon as JIRA is
working.

Thanks,

  Chirs

Chris A. Mattmann
Chris.Mattmann@jpl.nasa.gov
Staff Member
Modeling and Data Management Systems Section (387)

Data Management Systems and Technologies Group

Office: 171-266B                        Mailstop:  171-246
Phone:  818-354-8810