Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Marcel Reutegger <mr...@adobe.com.INVALID> on 2017/07/26 08:52:27 UTC

Intent to backport OAK-6495

Hi,

OAK-6495 is a minor improvement that falls back to the classic node state comparison in DocumentNodeStore when the journal is broken. I consider the changes low risk while they e.g. guarantee progress for the async index update when the journal cannot be used for comparing node states.

Regards
 Marcel

Re: Intent to backport OAK-6495

Posted by Chetan Mehrotra <ch...@gmail.com>.