Posted to dev@esme.apache.org by Ethan Jewett <es...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/10 14:56:53 UTC

Re: Actions, tags, and the public timeline

Just bumping this up again, as I kind of forgot about it. Vassil, what
would this syntax to specify a tag or pool for a new message look
like? I assume it would be different for resend vs. messages generated
from feeds.

Maybe we can work out what the action command should look like and
then create a JIRA ticket for it.

Ethan

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.
>Can we send a message to more than one pool?

If I remember correctly a message can only be in one pool.  Based on
this restriction, it would only make sense to use the pool-linked
functionality for actions with messages that originate in non-pools
(for example, RSS feeds)

D.

Posted by Ethan Jewett <es...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Vassil Dichev <vd...@apache.org>.