Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Abhinandan Prateek <Ab...@citrix.com> on 2013/10/18 13:44:09 UTC

[ASF4.2.1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-4849

Can someone from community pick up the following ticket so that this can
make it to 4.2.1.

CLOUDSTACK-4849 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-4849> :
LXC not working when using nonoss build.

-abhi

Re: [ASF4.2.1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-4849

Posted by Abhinandan Prateek <Ab...@citrix.com>.
Daan, thanks for taking a stab at it.