Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Asbjorn lausen <ca...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/16 14:47:13 UTC

Help with the the Danish translation

I am a young danish student living in the tennerife and i whas hoping maby
if i help you a lot with your translation yo could maby youse me for other
task and pay me later on ore give me a job;)

Any way i help you Guys with your translation and i will have two other
people to look at the translation before i send you the final translation.

Best Regards
Asbjorn M lausen

Re: Help with the the Danish translation

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
Hi, all of you volunteered to translate the Danish web site for
OpenOffice in recent weeks (if you lost interest in the meantime, just
ignore this e-mail).

We now have a new version of our "xx" site (the template to be
translated) available.

See http://openoffice.apache.org/website-native.html for instructions.
Then I suggest that you verify who of the five (seven counting Asbjorn's
friends) of you can help and you come back to us. If you can choose one
person to act as a coordinator, we can make a ZIP file with all relevant
pages available and then you can divide them in the group, so you will
be able to skip the technically challenging parts of the instructions.

Regards,
   Andrea.