Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Holden Karau <ho...@pigscanfly.ca> on 2018/02/28 00:53:34 UTC

Python 3 flake 8: splitting up on the errors?

How would folks feel about splitting up some of the Python 3 migration work
by the different flake8 errors in Py3? This might allow us to parallelize
some of the work while still keeping things fairly small?

Re: Python 3 flake 8: splitting up on the errors?

Posted by Holden Karau <ho...@gmail.com>.
Awesome, I'll get that kicked off in JIRA

Posted by Ahmet Altay <al...@google.com>.