Posted to repository@apache.org by Anna <dv...@razza.com> on 2007/07/07 07:18:01 UTC

guarantor dumbbell

VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

Domain names must be unlocked.
Medina denied misusing company funds and accused Naruszewicz of using
fraud to take control of the company.

So please, Bob, think about Moneybookers. That is great customer
service.
I recommend everyone to get away from Registerfly. After I posted my
last article on the Registerfly crisis, I was asked to also provide a
special deal for Registerfly customers who purchased SSL certificates
from Registerfly. I suggest anyone who is in this situation file a
complaint with ICANN and the Attorney General's office. But since two
weeks I got no respons on support tickets so I went out for a research
online yesterday.
You also need to reply to any emails sent to you by that registrar and
acknowledge that the transfer should go ahead. Go Daddy's customer
service and tech support is second to none.

I was asked to put this up here due to the amount of customers that are
sending money.
ICANN will resolve this situation. I now feel terrible about the people
that I convinced to go with them as their registrar.
Just thought your readers would enjoy seeing this. A lawsuit has been
filed by one shareholder against the other.

After I posted my last article on the Registerfly crisis, I was asked to
also provide a special deal for Registerfly customers who purchased SSL
certificates from Registerfly. When you are on a roll like you are in
business you seem to be able to do lots of Dumb things when it comes to
PR and well whatever. I don't bill them until their expiration. There is
even a tell all video. com to GoDaddy, i would have chosen you and not
the lame RegisterFly . If yes, contact them to walk you through. so my
site and e-mail have been down for weeks. From what I understand PB and
HT have little interest in grease monkeys. Still, no pushing, no whois
repair, no way for me to get my site back online.

The pundits are perplexed, the people are ecstatic, and before you know
it Mr.

most don't expire for awhile.

Go Daddy's customer service and tech support is second to none. He
really impressed us a not only a go getter of a business man, but as
having a very  high set of standards for himself and his company.
Parsons and Go Daddy, I thank you so much for having consistently Most
emails are being bounced back with a "we will not respond to this
message" automated reply. Missing funds, escort services, liposuction
and a Miami penthouse.

if business is your bottom line.

If you want the name back, I suggest you resolve this directly with
eNom. Hope my transfer goes ok. These are names I register for clients.

ICANN decides to shut it down. Never have rode with a foot shift.

Now that must of cost them more!

I really hope that something gets done that will allow those of us in
this horrible situation to get out of it with minimal losses.
Parsons continues to gain in the polls.

We are more than twice the size of our closest competitor.
Paul Twomey, President and CEO of ICANN said today.

A special transfer program for Registerfly customers. A set of questions
and points to inform the discussion will be made public prior to the
Lisbon meeting. just as long as I can phone if I need to  .

With a few minor exceptions, all of the technology we provide our
customers was developed and is maintained right here at Go Daddy. Could
GoDaddy be interested in acquiring the main bulk of the
RegisterFly-registered domain names?
If true, that's at least some good news for Registerfly customers.