Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Richard Opalka <ro...@redhat.com> on 2010/08/04 13:33:21 UTC

CXF-2926

  Forwarding to Daniel for his opinions on this topic.

Rio

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
Oh, on a related note:
Apparently some of the CXF unit tests hit the internet. (Specifically
example.com.)   I was trying to build things on the plane to Germany this week
and ran into a problem when the onboard wifi returned the redirect page for
the wifi login when the test ran.   I THOUGHT I had fixed all those a while
ago, apparently not.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

Re: CXF-2926

Posted by Richard Opalka <ro...@redhat.com>.
  Let me disagree Daniel.
The main purpose of catalog feature is to
"avoiding costly remote accesses".
The missing catalog file shouldn't be the reason for throwing
FileNotFoundException because it's a hint ;)
Warning is more appropriate in this case (just my opinion).

Richard

PS: Anyway I'm going to challenge it to ORCL as well.

--
Richard Opalka
ropalka@redhat.com

Office: +420 222 365 200