Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org> on 2011/03/08 12:58:46 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Commons as a sponsor for OGNL to join the Incubator

Hi all PMCs,
I prepared the OGNL[1] proposal to be submitted to the ASF incubator,
I already discussed with involved people and the original author and
we all agreed Commons should be the best place for OGNL where living.
Some of them are Struts PMC members, they also asked on their private
MLs and they agreed that Commons would be the best.
So, I'm here to call for a vote for Commons PMC be the OGNL Sponsor,
please cast your votes.

[ ] +1
[ ] +/- 0
[ ] -1, because...

Many thanks in advance, have a nice day,
Simo

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/OGNLProposal

http://www.99soft.org/

Re: [VOTE] Apache Commons as a sponsor for OGNL to join the Incubator

Posted by Luc Maisonobe <Lu...@free.fr>.
Le 08/03/2011 12:58, Simone Tripodi a écrit :
> Hi all PMCs,
> I prepared the OGNL[1] proposal to be submitted to the ASF incubator,
> I already discussed with involved people and the original author and
> we all agreed Commons should be the best place for OGNL where living.
> Some of them are Struts PMC members, they also asked on their private
> MLs and they agreed that Commons would be the best.
> So, I'm here to call for a vote for Commons PMC be the OGNL Sponsor,
> please cast your votes.
>
> [ ] +1

+1

Luc

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
+1

forgot to cast my vote! doh! :P

http://www.99soft.org/

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.
+1.

Posted by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com>.
+1

[RESULT][VOTE] Apache Commons as a sponsor for OGNL to join the Incubator

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
This votes has passed with six +1 binding votes from the following people:

Jochen Wiedmann
Henri Yandell
Simone Tripodi
Phil Steitz