Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo <th...@terra.com.br> on 2007/03/05 03:24:01 UTC

No filter for AJAX responses in T4.1

Hi!

I've just bumped into this error while trying some AJAX fancy stuff in
Tapestry 4.1:

04/03/2007 22:50:41 org.apache.tapestry.markup.MarkupWriterSourceImpl
findFilter
SEVERE: No markup filter could be found for content type
'text/xml;charset=UTF-8'; a default filter has been used.

Then, using Firebug, I've found that the response sent is empty. :( What
can I do? It looks like some missing contribution to the MarkupFilters
configuration-id in tapestry.markup.xml, but I'm not sure.

This error seems strange to me as I already implemented some working AJAX
stuff with T4.1. Could it be the different JARs I used? At my work, I used
the JARs downloaded from the download page. Here, at home, I'm using the
JARs from Ibiblio, downloaded via Maven2. Since I once found a difference
between the documentation and the JARs (some missing component attribute I
can't recall now), so I'm a little suspicious of an outdated jar at
Ibiblio. :)

Thanks in advance.

Thiago