Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Asim Alp <de...@educationalnetworks.net> on 2004/02/27 23:42:38 UTC

Re: starting tomcat with custom propertys

I think you have to set the JAVA_OPTS environmental variable.

Asim

Posted by Oswald Campesato <oc...@yahoo.com>.
Hello, Ukiah:

To see what's failing in the script you can try this:

set -x
catalina.sh

You can then type "set +x" to switch off the display of executed
commands or just open another command shell....

Oswald

Ukiah Smith <uk...@societyofno.com> wrote:
I just used JAVA_OPTS = -Djava.awt.headless=true as the first non commented
line in catalina.sh. I also tried it in my init.d/tomcat41 directory.
When it was in my catalina.sh file I got and error, JAVA_OPTS: command
not found.

What am I doing wrong? Where do I set JAVA_OPTS or CATALINA_OPTS?

//Ukiah

http://www.societyofno.com

Re: starting tomcat with custom propertys

Posted by Ukiah Smith <uk...@societyofno.com>.

http://www.societyofno.com