Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by John D'Orazio <jo...@cappellaniauniroma3.org> on 2020/11/17 11:49:34 UTC

references to OpenOffice.org in the wiki

I see that in the wiki pages at https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/ there are
still many references to OpenOffice.org . Am I correct in understanding
that this was the old brand name, and now it would be more correct to refer
to "Apache OpenOffice" or more simply "OpenOffice"? Is it alright if I
change the references from  OpenOffice.org  to Apache OpenOffice or simply
OpenOffice?

--
John R. D'Orazio

Re: references to OpenOffice.org in the wiki

Posted by Dave Fisher <wa...@apache.org>.
OpenOffice is registered by Apache in the US.

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Dick Groskamp <di...@apache.org>.