Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org> on 2006/05/18 17:23:57 UTC

Volunteer Summer of Code mentors?

We have quite a few good Summer of Code proposals:

http://wiki.apache.org/general/SummerOfCode2006

It looks like we may have all three projects going. I can probably
mentor all three of them, but I would certainly appreciate help. Are
there any volunteers among Cayenne committers to mentor some of the
proposals? If so please speak up.

Andrus

Re: Volunteer Summer of Code mentors?

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.
On 5/18/06, Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org> wrote:
> We have quite a few good Summer of Code proposals:
>
> http://wiki.apache.org/general/SummerOfCode2006
>
> It looks like we may have all three projects going. I can probably
> mentor all three of them, but I would certainly appreciate help. Are
> there any volunteers among Cayenne committers to mentor some of the
> proposals? If so please speak up.

Unfortunately, I'm not going to be available in June for much of anything.

Re: Volunteer Summer of Code mentors?

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
Cool, please register here:

http://code.google.com/soc/mentor_step1.html

and also subscribe to the code-awards@apache.org. Once your
registration is processed you can review the applications. I think
ranking the applications is closing today (I posted this message a
bit too late), but I think we can reassign the mentors once we know
which applications are accepted.

Andrus

Posted by Kevin Menard <km...@servprise.com>.
I'd be willing to mentor.