Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by mast <ma...@tyranz.com> on 2006/11/07 01:28:15 UTC

apache and native library ?

Hi i have install the native library 1.1.6 to resolve the INFO : INFO: The
Apache Tomcat Native library which allows optimal performance in production
environments was not found on the java.library.path

but i have notice something that seem strange to me, when i have this INFO
the server is working fine with apache
but when i put the native library i get :
 [error] ajp_service::jk_ajp_common.c (1758): Error connecting to tomcat.
Tomcat is probably not started or is listening on the wrong port.
worker=ajp15 failed

like if tomcat isn t 'listening (no other error in the log file of catalina)
anybody has any idea of the problem?

Re: apache and native library ?

Posted by Mladen Turk <ml...@jboss.com>.
mast wrote:
> i am not on windows,

LOL. When you said "Hi i have install the native library ..."
I presume you are on windoze.

> but the connector address="0.0.0.0" works thanks

Right, your kernel probably supports IPV6, and in that
case (APR caused) the null address is the same
as address="::" (readed as all IPV6 addresses), so
that's why the IPV4 addresses are refused.

Anyhow, glad that it works ;)

Regards,
Mladen.

Re: apache and native library ?

Posted by mast <ma...@tyranz.com>.
i am not on windows, but the connector address="0.0.0.0" works thanks
Posted by Mladen Turk <ml...@jboss.com>.

Posted by mast <ma...@tyranz.com>.
in fact there is a "little" diffrence
without native :
INFO: JK: ajp13 listening on /0.0.0.0:9570

with native :
INFO: Initializing Coyote AJP/1.3 on ajp-9570
INFO: Starting Coyote AJP/1.3 on ajp-9570

(no listening)
any clue ?