Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/21 16:13:00 UTC

Re: Using the service-http component as a service assemblie in JBoss

You may want to change the way JBI classloaders are created by setting
the class-loader-delegation to self-first in the jbi descriptor of the
component.
I guess this should be the default...
Could you raise a jira for that if it works for you ?

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Posted by Eric Dofonsou <ew...@yahoo.com>.
Many thanks Guillame, this indeed worked,
However I'am still stuck here and waondering if you
can help me.

The new problem I have now is that my service
assemblies does not seemed to be recongnized inside
JBoss.  I can see a component pathinside the
servicemix deploy folder.  But I see no
service-assemblies folder.  I'am guessing that my
service assemblies is not properly recongnised, here
is the content of my xbean.xml file (for my service
unit)
----------
<beans
xmlns:sm="http://servicemix.apache.org/config/1.0"
  xmlns:http="http://servicemix.apache.org/http/1.0">
  <classpath>
    <location>.</location>
  </classpath>

	<bean id="propertyConfigurer"
      <property name="location"
value="classpath:connection.properties"/>
  </bean>

	<http:endpoint service="simple-service"
		endpoint="simple-service"
		role="provider"
		locationURI="${http.provider.uri}"
		defaultMep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-out"
		soapVersion="1.1"
		soap="true" />
	<http:endpoint service="simple-service"
		endpoint="simple-service1"
		role="consumer"
		locationURI="${http.consumer.uri}"
		wsdlResource="${http.provider.uri.wsdl}"
		defaultMep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-out"
		soapVersion="1.1"
		soap="true" />
</beans>
-----------
And here is a copie of my jbi.xml for my service
assemblie :
<jbi xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/jbi"

xsi:schemaLocation="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/jbi"
     version="1.0">

   <service-assembly>
     <identification>
       <name>AU1</name>
       <description>Sample AU</description>
     </identification>
     <service-unit>
       <identification>
         <name>SU1</name>
         <description>Sample</description>
       </identification>
       <target>

<artifacts-zip>cardinal-su.zip</artifacts-zip>

<component-name>cardinal-http</component-name>
       </target>
     </service-unit>
    </service-assembly>

</jbi>