Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by "Keith S. Sundberg" <ks...@multiservice.com> on 2015/10/05 18:57:16 UTC

Doc change in web content

I'm sorry if I should submit this another way, but I found this in the website which should be corrected.  I contemplated setting up a contributor account, but it's not a problem with the code for nifi so it didn't make sense to me.  I emailed this address since it was referenced at the top of the webpage in question.

On this page:
https://nifi.apache.org/docs/nifi-docs/html/administration-guide.html#clustering <https://nifi.apache.org/docs/nifi-docs/html/administration-guide.html#clustering>

You can find a reference to:
nifi.cluster.protocol.manager.port

But I believe it should instead be:
nifi.cluster.manager.protocol.port

	… which is the configuration line in the provided template for 0.3.0.

Thank you,

Keith Sundberg
Enterprise Architect
Multi Service Technology Solutions

+1-913-663-9718 - w
+1-816-585-1699 - m
+1-913-451-2367 - f
kssundberg@multiservice.com <ma...@multiservice.com>

This email is intended solely for the use of the addressee and may
contain information that is confidential, proprietary, or both.
If you receive this email in error please immediately notify the
sender and delete the email..

Re: Doc change in web content

Posted by Jennifer Barnabee <je...@gmail.com>.
Keith,
Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I have created a ticket to fix
this [1]. There are some other things that need to be fixed in the Admin
Guide as well. I hope to get around to these soon!

Cheers,
Jenn