Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Pim D <pi...@ns.nl> on 2017/10/04 17:16:55 UTC

Ignite Web Console login?

Hi,

I have the standalone version of the web console running in Docker
(apacheignite/web-console-standalone:2.1.0) together with some ignite nodes
(network=host).
When I go to http://localhost/ (port 9000 has no listeners) a login page is
presented.

The documentation and online webinars do not show this login page nor what
account should be used.
Does anybody know what user account should be used to login to the web
console?

Many thanx

Re: Ignite Web Console login?

Posted by Gaurav Bajaj <ga...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I was able successfully create account using docker image itself. Haven't
faced any issue.
Yes you are right, there is no documentation regarding account creation.

Thanks,
Gaurav

Re: Ignite Web Console login?

Re: Ignite Web Console login?

Posted by vkulichenko <va...@gmail.com>.
When you login and download the agent from the console, it already put
correct token to the config.

So steps are the following:
- Install Web Console
- Sing up on installed instance to create new account
- Log in with this new account
- Download web agent and run it

-Val

Re: Ignite Web Console login?

Posted by Gaurav Bajaj <ga...@gmail.com>.
No it doesn't need outbound connection. Not sure why you get authorization
exception but similar thing worked for me. I too have standalone setup.

Once registration is done, i think secret token is generated which needs to
be added in default config file.

Re: Ignite Web Console login?

Posted by Pim D <pi...@ns.nl>.
Ok tnx.

Re: Ignite Web Console login?

Posted by vkulichenko <va...@gmail.com>.
Your standalone installation allows to have multiple accounts. Just register
to create one and use it going forward.

-Val