Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Ramachandran Rajashri <rr...@caxton.com> on 2007/02/09 15:53:30 UTC

Please Help

I am very interested in downloading this project and using it for data
analysis. I am a data architect and I don't have much of a programming
background. I have created a model file using the cayenne modeler that I
would like to substitute for the one that comes bundled with the tool. I
was wondering if it would be possible for me to get detailed step by
step instructions on getting this tool to work.

I have added GEF plug-in to eclipse. Do I need to build this project as
a plug-in project ?

Besides the source that I  will download from
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cayenne/soc/trunk/cayenne-rop/
What are the other dependent jars/frameworks.

Any help that I can get would be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Raji