Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by "Shragowitz, Laura" <La...@FMR.com> on 2006/03/03 17:30:45 UTC

IBatis Unit Tests, build.xml and distribution

I have downloaded the iBATIS_DBL-2.1.7.597.zip distribution from the
ibatis.apache.org web site.  I would like to use the Oracle Ref cursor
patch and test it out.  As part of this process, I am rebuilding the
ibatis jar files and running the unit tests.  Although I have been able
to do this successfully, I found that the distribution does not include
the build.xml file or the Junit tests.  I had to access the svn repo
directly.

Most other open source distributions seem to include these.  Does anyone
know why these are not included in the distribution and could these
possibly be included in the future?

Thanks,
Laura

Re: IBatis Unit Tests, build.xml and distribution

Posted by Sven Boden <li...@pandora.be>.
The build scripts are not included in the deployment zip file. You can
find them at http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ibatis/trunk/ in the SVN.
And best would be to get an SVN client to extract the complete source
tree to build iBATIS. Personally I prefer TortoiseSVN as client.

Regards,
Sven