Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com> on 2005/09/23 18:53:55 UTC

Addressing -Final in Axis2 ?????

Hi,
I was earlier using addressing submission (which was the default in Axis2)
for the Kandula2 impl. It worked fine. But when i tried to do the same stuff
using wsa-final it started to give me troubles. When i send a message with a
reply toEPR set Axis2 sends the reply on the same connection withouht caring
abt the reply to EPR when wsa-final is used.
When I send a message with wsa-final headers to a service i can't see any
addressing things appearing in the messagecontext.
I just set the property in messageContext as follows in the client stub....

messageContext.setProperty(AddressingConstants.WS_ADDRESSING_VERSION,
AddressingConstants.Final.WSA_NAMESPACE);

Am I missing something......

Thnax and Regards,

~Thilina
--
"May the SourcE be with u"
http://www.bloglines.com/blog/thilina

Re: [Axis2] Addressing -Final in Axis2 ?????

Posted by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk>.
Thilina,

Let me look in to this. Do you have a test case for this, so that I can
simply see what has happened and fix it, if broken.

-- Chinthaka

Posted by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk>.
Thilina,

I made a small change. Can you please check that again.

Chinthaka