Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by Simon Powell <si...@tranmeremail.org.uk> on 2005/06/21 13:33:53 UTC

Logging Options in v.2

All,
Am wondering how one would go about changing what exactly is logged by v.2 - in IIS you can customise what is logged (ie entry/access pages, codes, resource accessed etc.) throught the GUI - how does one modify in Apache what is logged and what isn't?
Cheers for any help in advance!

Si

Re: Logging Options in v.2

Posted by Mads Toftum <ma...@toftum.dk>.
On Tue, Jun 21, 2005 at 12:33:53PM +0100, Simon Powell wrote:
> Am wondering how one would go about changing what exactly is logged by v.2 - in IIS you can customise what is logged (ie entry/access pages, codes, resource accessed etc.) throught the GUI - how does one modify in Apache what is logged and what isn't?
> Cheers for any help in advance!

Docs is not a user help list - you want
http://httpd.apache.org/lists.html#http-users
There's also the documentation at