Posted to dev@esme.apache.org by Anne Kathrine Petterøe <yo...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/15 15:59:18 UTC

Our clients

This will take a while...
I have now at least finished the client page, which took a while because I realised we have some work to do here. (http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ESME/Apache+ESME+Clients)

What we need to do is per client:
1. Web: New text, new images and check links
2. Adobe AIR: New everything
3. Ant client: Change API calls
4. Apache James: Change API calls
5. SQL: Change API calls
6. Javascript: Change API calls
7. VBA: Change API calls.

I am also not sure if all of these clients really work anymore.

I will take care of the web and Adobe AIR client first, but if any of you have some time in between everything else, it would be great if you could help update the clients accordingly and test them to see if they are still good.

Thanks,
Anne

Re: Our clients

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.