Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Jérôme Etévé <je...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/23 20:16:51 UTC

Where the new replication pulls the files?

Hi all,
  I'm wondering where a slave pulls the files from the master on replication.

Is it directly to the index/ directory or is it somewhere else before
it's completed and gets copied to index?

Cheers!

Jerome.

--
Jerome Eteve.
http://www.eteve.net

Re: Where the new replication pulls the files?

Posted by Noble Paul നോബിള്‍ नोब्ळ् <no...@corp.aol.com>.
On Fri, Oct 23, 2009 at 11:46 PM, Jérôme Etévé <je...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>  I'm wondering where a slave pulls the files from the master on replication.
>
> Is it directly to the index/ directory or is it somewhere else before
> it's completed and gets copied to index?

it is copied to a emp dir till all the files are downloaded