Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Jose Luis Granda <jl...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/02 15:58:11 UTC

How to develop Jetspeed with Netbeans?

Hello, I like Netbeans. How to develop Jetspeed with Netbeans?

I attempted import Eclipse project to Netbeans, but failed.
I attempted install maven plugin for Netbeans, its well, but fail when
try to download dependences.

Any idea please, Someone try it!
--
José Luis Granda
CaciqueLabs

Re: How to develop Jetspeed with Netbeans?

Posted by Matthew Ryan <ma...@matthewryan.info>.
Absolutely.

I'm a bit flat out at work today but when I get back to my city tonight I will
write to you directly and walk you through what I have.

Matt

Posted by Jose Luis Granda <jl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Matthew Ryan <ma...@matthewryan.info>.

Posted by arker statis <ar...@gmail.com>.

Re: How to build jetspeed with Maven plugin

Posted by David Lee <mr...@yahoo.com>.
I even tried the maven command line and failed to download dependencies

Jose Luis Granda <jl...@gmail.com> wrote:  Hello, I like Netbeans. How to develop Jetspeed with Netbeans?

http://mail.yahoo.com