Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Lionel Andre Pierre <li...@pierresolutions.com> on 2014/04/30 07:46:36 UTC

Recent Adobe Flex Donations -- Is this true?

See below. If true #8 is HUGE.

How can I help get an updated Tour De Flex out?

---- From Google+ ------

Flash Technology originally shared:

Recently Adobe donated several Flex-related items to Apache.

#adobe   #apacheflex   #apache   #flex

1. Several Flex articles from the ADC web-site.

2. An updated version of the FDB debugger that contains support for

ActionScript Workers

3. The FlexPMD source code

4. The Mobile Trader demo application

5. The specification for the MXML language

6. An XML merging utility source code from the Flex QA team.

7. The Squiggly spell-checker source code

8. The Tour De Flex application source code

9. The source code for a prototype of a code coverage utility that I wrote.

Lionel W. A. Pierre

Re: Recent Adobe Flex Donations -- Is this true?

Posted by Jake Knerr <ja...@ardisialabs.com>.
ah, thanks!

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

> Alex or Justin, or others with admin access to Jira, could you please
> create a "Squiggly" component

Done added Squiggly 0.6 (current Adobe version) + Squiggly 0.7 (new Apache version).

Thanks,
Justin

Re: Recent Adobe Flex Donations -- Is this true?

Posted by Mihai Chira <mi...@gmail.com>.
Alex or Justin, or others with admin access to Jira, could you please
create a "Squiggly" component to use for squiggly-related tickets such
as FLEX-34421[1] ?

Thanks!

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-34421

Posted by Marcus Wilkinson <wi...@gmail.com>.