Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Sandy McArthur <Sa...@McArthur.org> on 2005/01/06 22:13:36 UTC

Code Modification for INVOKEVIRTUALOBJECT

In our production tomcat cluster sometimes a JVM will seemingly
spontaneously terminate with only producing this error output:

----- Code Modification for INVOKEVIRTUALOBJECT java/lang/Object/clone

The exit code of the java process is 255. We're running the IBM 1.4.2
JVM on x86 linux. Any help finding a cause for this problem  would be
appreciated.

--
Sandy McArthur

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to
purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve
neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin