Posted to users@camel.apache.org by xiangqiuzhao <xi...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/24 07:37:09 UTC

what socket compoment should to be chose?mina or netty?

what's the difference between Mina with Netty compoment? I want to use socket
communicate, but i don't know to use Mina or Netty.

Re: what socket compoment should to be chose?mina or netty?

Posted by xiangqiuzhao <xi...@gmail.com>.
if my netty server with camel comminicate with client by received 10bytes
first, then do atoi(buf) show to need received the length bytes next. how to
use in camel?

Re: what socket compoment should to be chose?mina or netty?

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
I suggest you to choice Netty instead of Mina.
The simple reason is Netty development is more active than Mina, and
you can think Netty is a new generation of Mina :)

On Sat Sep 24 13:37:09 2011, xiangqiuzhao wrote:
> what's the difference between Mina with Netty compoment? I want to use socket
> communicate, but i don't know to use Mina or Netty.

Willem
FuseSource
Web: http://www.fusesource.com
         http://jnn.javaeye.com (Chinese)