Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Subbiah <su...@utdallas.edu> on 2005/05/29 07:36:12 UTC

Struts and iBatis

Hi,
I have started working in Struts and planned to use Struts and iBatis. I
actually studied Struts thru Reumann's site and when I was abt to use iBatis
in my sample app, his site was down. I want to know

- if there are any good tutorials for iBatis and Struts.
- Any idea when the site might be up

Thanks.
regards,
Subbiah

Re: Struts and iBatis

Posted by Larry Meadors <la...@gmail.com>.
If you want to talk live to rick, he should be back on IRC shortly -
the server is irc.darkmyst.org, and you want to join the
#funkycodemonkey channel.

BTW, there is also a #ibatis channel where you can get help, too (same server).

Larry

Re: Struts and iBatis

Posted by James Mitchell <jm...@apache.org>.
>From another post, someone mentioned that he is on vacation.  I'm sure he'll
be back soon and get the tutorials back online.

--
James Mitchell
Consulting / Mentoring / Freelance