Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Ravi Teja Kondisetty <ko...@gmail.com> on 2019/04/30 04:59:10 UTC

Fwd: Query regarding NiFi authorization with JWT

Hey folks,

We are in a typical situation at this point and would like to understand
few points while integrating NiFi with KeyCloak using a JWT token.

We have few questions which need clarification

1. What is the location to collect JWT token for NiFi?
2. How to look at the roles from JWT token?
3. Can we modify the NiFi code to extract roles from JWT token?
4. Can we apply those roles for a user that is logged in?

Please provide your inputs on the above points so that we can proceed
further with our use case. Thanks.

Kr,
Ravi