Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Karl Kildén <ka...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/12 10:35:14 UTC

Problem with my m2/repo and tomee-maven-plugin

Hi,

tomee-maven-plugin never worked for me and I never bothered fixing it but
for my upcoming project it is a must. So I tried again to solve my issue.

Problem: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/codehaus/plexus/util/IOUtil

This is when I run
http://www.tomitribe.com/blog/2013/11/get-started-with-the-tomee-maven-archetype/

I solved the problem by deleting my m2/repository directory. However my
project members will run in to this problem and I don't want to ask them to
do something that drastic so I would appreciate some tips :-) Anyone here a
maven hotshot or perhaps you solved this problem as well?

cheers

Re: Problem with my m2/repo and tomee-maven-plugin

Posted by Alex Soto <as...@gmail.com>.
There is a groovy script which makes some kind of smart clean of local
repo, if you Google it you will find.

El dimecres, 23 abril de 2014, Andy Gumbrecht <ag...@tomitribe.com> va
escriure:

--
Enviat amb Gmail Mobile

Re: Problem with my m2/repo and tomee-maven-plugin

Posted by Andy Gumbrecht <ag...@tomitribe.com>.
Hi Karl,

Posted by Karl Kildén <ka...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.