Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by praneethg <pr...@concur.com> on 2017/07/17 19:37:40 UTC

Artemis - Wild card - messages received but not acknowledged

I have a consumer running and listening to aes.q.#,
Messages sent to aes.q.1 , aes.q.2 are consumed by consumer but not
acknowledged. Message still remains in queue.
But if i listen to those specific queues aes.q.1, then message is received
and acknowledged.

any one using wild card on the consumer side for artemis?

Re: Artemis - Wild card - messages received but not acknowledged

Posted by Justin Bertram <jb...@apache.org>.
Coming back to this after a discussion on ARTEMIS-2375 [1]...

I believe you're seeing the expected behavior. Messages sent to any address
matching the wildcard address will be routed to the wildcard address'
queues and those messages are acknowledged independently of the messages
routed to the particular address' queues where they were originally sent.

Justin

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARTEMIS-2375

Posted by Justin Bertram <jb...@redhat.com>.