Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Henrik Hofmann <He...@creon-it.com> on 2001/09/05 17:37:59 UTC

can't output text before document element

Hi,

im really new new to Cocoon and have a, as I think, trivial Question for people used to Cocoon.
I'm sorry but I couldn't sind any Solution on the net.

Im trying to learn how cocoon works so i copied the example from the cocoon website. Whe I try to acces this page i get the following error message:

can't output text before document element

the xml and xsl files are very simple, and i cant se any bug in them.

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<?cocoon-process type="xslt"?>
<?xml-stylesheet href="testsheet.xsl" type="text/xsl"?>
<page>
 <title>Hello World!</title>
 <content>
  <paragraph>This is my first Cocoon page!</paragraph>
 </content>
</page>

the testsheet.xsl

<?xml version="1.0"?>