Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Samruben <ra...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/11 18:41:09 UTC

Expression Language exchange test

Hi

I need to test whether the predicate object matches the exchange for various
expression languages. I need to know what exchange value I need to set in
exchange to validate the predicate.

public void test() {
                String expression="//orders/value>10"';
		CamelContext context = new DefaultCamelContext();
		Predicate predicate=new JXpathExpression(expression,boolean.class);
		Exchange exchange = new DefaultExchange(context);
		Message in = exchange.getIn();
                in.setBody(""); // how i need to set the message in exchange
in order to evaluate it against pre
		exchange.setIn(in);
                boolean check=predicate.matches(exchange);
}

for Jxpath : the predicate object contains JXpath[//orders/value>10], how i
need to set the exchange in order to evaluate this expression.

Thank you

Re: Expression Language exchange test

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

A good idea is always to check the test source code of the Camel
component you work with.
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/camel/trunk/components/camel-jxpath/src/test/

See for example this test
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/camel/trunk/components/camel-jxpath/src/test/java/org/apache/camel/language/jxpath/JXPathTest.java

On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 6:41 PM, Samruben <ra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I need to test whether the predicate object matches the exchange for various
> expression languages. I need to know what exchange value I need to set in
> exchange to validate the predicate.
>
> public void test() {
>                String expression="//orders/value>10"';
>                CamelContext context = new DefaultCamelContext();
>                Predicate predicate=new JXpathExpression(expression,boolean.class);
>                Exchange exchange = new DefaultExchange(context);
>                Message in = exchange.getIn();
>                in.setBody(""); // how i need to set the message in exchange
> in order to evaluate it against pre
>                exchange.setIn(in);
>                boolean check=predicate.matches(exchange);
> }
>
> for Jxpath : the predicate object contains JXpath[//orders/value>10], how i
> need to set the exchange in order to evaluate this expression.
>
> Thank you

Claus Ibsen
FuseSource
Email: cibsen@fusesource.com