Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Ken Williams <ke...@forum.swarthmore.edu> on 2000/11/06 02:37:09 UTC

Re: Apache::RegistryFilter problem

This particular bug should be fixed now, in the latest version of
Apache::Filter.  Can't remember whether I already wrote back to you or
not.

bdwheele@wombat.educ.indiana.edu (Brian Wheeler) wrote:
>I'm trying to use Apache::RegistryFilter to pipe the output of perl scripts
>into AxKit for processing.  However, when I try to do this, I get this error:
>
>[Mon Oct 30 10:18:10 2000] [error] Can't locate object method "dir_config" via
>package "Apache::RegistryFilter" at
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0/Apache
>/RegistryFilter.pm line 17.
>
>It works just fine for Apache::ASP -> AxKit, so it must be installed
>correctly...
>
>Here's part of httpd.conf:
>
><FilesMatch "\.pl$">
>  SetHandler perl-script
>  PerlSetVar Filter On
>  PerlHandler Apache::RegistryFilter AxKit
>  Options +ExecCGI
></FilesMatch>
>
>Thanks!
>Brian Wheeler
>bdwheele@indiana.edu

  Ken Williams                             Last Bastion of Euclidity
  ken@forum.swarthmore.edu                            The Math Forum