Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <ad...@rowe-clan.net> on 2001/05/18 21:30:22 UTC

Fw: build/7744: apr-util doesn't build the libaprutil.a

Was this fixed before we tagged?

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <ad...@rowe-clan.net>.
Posted by Jeff Trawick <tr...@bellsouth.net>.
Jeff Trawick <tr...@bellsouth.net> writes:

> "William A. Rowe, Jr." <ad...@rowe-clan.net> writes:
>
> > Was this fixed before we tagged?
>
> It is unclear what the problem is.  I have libaprutil.a on my system
> with code that matches CVS HEAD (at least this a.m.).
>
> I will follow up on the bug db, ask for platform and such, and see
> what happens.
>
> I wouldn't hold up a beta for this.  Most folks won't need
> libaprutil.a, and it seems to be platform-specific anyway.

Well, that was a stupid thing to say... of course you need
libaprutil.a since libtool uses it under the covers:)  I stand by the
claim that the problem must be platform-specific though...

I have followed up on the bug db...
             Born in Roswell... married an alien...

Re: Fw: build/7744: apr-util doesn't build the libaprutil.a

Posted by Jeff Trawick <tr...@bellsouth.net>.

Posted by "Victor J. Orlikowski" <v....@gte.net>.
No. This was not fixed.
It was caused by Roy's most recent change to the Makefile.in in
apr-util.
I'll let Roy back it out.
;)

Victor