Posted to user@struts.apache.org by David Johnson <ch...@gmail.com> on 2005/05/20 16:36:22 UTC

Template Library? What is it??

Hi there all
 Please forgive the stupid question, but I'm working with a client who is
telling me that I am not using the "template library" in my struts
application.
 The application uses struts and tiles, with all the page definitions stored
in a tiles-defs.xml file
 I thought the Template Library was an alternative to Tiles, not something
that worked with tiles.
 thoughts? Tiles is working super as is... but this question is making me
wonder if I missed something...

--
-Dave
ChaChaNY@Gmail.com

Re: Template Library? What is it??

Posted by David Johnson <ch...@gmail.com>.
It helps a lot! Thanks
 Apparently I had the following in one of my JSPs

<%@ taglib uri="http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/tags-template"
prefix="template" %>

So.. I removed it :) I want using it anyway.