Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by dharmendra sharma <dh...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/05 11:58:37 UTC

Introduction for apache corodva

Hi,

My self Dharmendra sharma i am planning to commit the corodva for android
platform.

I am having 5+ year of experience  in Android development and currently
working with Accenture India.

--
Thank you
Dharmendra sharma

Re: Introduction for apache corodva

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.
Welcome! Join us on slack and ask us any questions you have about
contributing! slack.cordova.io

Posted by Jesse <pu...@gmail.com>.