Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by pedro <pe...@libero.it> on 2008/10/28 10:53:30 UTC

Awt printing ugly

Hi all

   i see that this answer has more threads but i dont find the best
solution.
   I try to print my document from PrintPreview and it works fine(almost) on
HP printer but
   if i print it on a Kyocera i lose the margin (too with HP but less) in
the sense that my document
   goes out of printable area of the printer and the result is a cutted
print.
   Is there a way to tell FOP to mantain the correct metrics?Or is better to
change margin on xsl?

   PS:this document is print both with Acrobat and AWT depending the
customer settings so i want that
        the same xsl have same results.

Thanks!!!!