Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Sythos <sy...@sythos.net> on 2004/10/15 23:22:30 UTC

Help wanted for mailserver

Hi, I use spamassassin3.0 on Debian GNU/Linux, invoked from postfix in
this way:

master.cf:
smtp inet n - - - - smtpd -o content_filter=spamassassin
[cut]
spamassassin    unix    -       n       n       -       5       pipe
user=nobody argv=/usr/bin/spamc -f -e /usr/sbin/sendmail -oi -f
${sender} ${recipient}

The mailserver manage some dozen of personal email account and 5-6
mailing list (from 10 to 200 users)

For last case I have a BIG problem, spamassassin check all ingoing email
(this is right) but outgoing email (generated by mailinglist_manager)
too, and this work waste a lot of resource and inflate the sending
time...

I don't wont lost spamassassin 'protection' for users, but I need that
outgoing email generated by 127.0.0.1 (or 192.168.0.3) skip spamassassin
test.

Any hints?

--

Sythos - http://www.sythos.net

  ()  ASCII Ribbon Campaign - against html/rtf/vCard in mail
  /\                        - against M$ attachments