Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Jan Kunigk <ja...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/18 13:51:24 UTC

default ReplicationEndpoint implementation?

Hello, does someone happen to know what the default ReplicationEndpoint
implementation is?
hbase shell allows to specify an ENDPOINT_CLASSNAME, but one can also use
add_peer without specifying it.
ReplicationPeerConfig also does not seem to subscribe a default
implementation, so I wonder wether there is a configuration option in one
of the xml file that I fail to find...

Regards, J

Re: default ReplicationEndpoint implementation?

Posted by Guanghao Zhang <zg...@gmail.com>.
The default ReplicationEndpoint's implementation is
HBaseInterClusterReplicationEndpoint. You can take a look about
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-11367 to find more details.