Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Aishwarya Sinhasane <ai...@gmail.com> on 2022/04/15 22:51:20 UTC

Re : Airavata Rich Client based on ElectronJS for GSoC 2022

Hello

I am having some trouble in understanding  what is meant by stage input
data in a data catalog.
https://data.seagrid.org/index.php

Also I had one more doubt regarding checking the experiment status that I
have to display on the application portal (active, inactive). I wanted to
know how a portal would get the status of an experiment.
Please let me know.

Thanks and Regards
Aishwarya Sinhasane

Re: Re : Airavata Rich Client based on ElectronJS for GSoC 2022

Posted by "Pamidighantam, Sudhakar" <pa...@iu.edu>.
Apache Airavata updates the experiment status and the experiment API will have the status which will be used for the status.
The output of the experiment will form the input and the post job workflow will stage these outputs back into gateway storage which will be used for the data catalog.

Thanks,
Sudhakar.

From: Aishwarya Sinhasane <ai...@gmail.com>
Date: Friday, April 15, 2022 at 6:51 PM