Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com> on 2023/02/03 19:57:46 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ Artemis 2.28.0

Results of the Apache ActiveMQ Artemis 2.28.0 release.

Vote passes with 8 Binding Votes

Clebert Suconic
Timothy Bish
Jean-Baptiste Onofre
Gary Tully
Christopher Shannon
Havret
Domenico Francesco Bruscino
Robbie Gemmel

Thank you for all the contributions and time to verify this release.

I will now promote the release and update the website. I will send an
announcement as soon as everything is ready

thank you

--
Clebert Suconic