Posted to taglibs-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org> on 2004/03/23 16:41:59 UTC

New moderator (was Re: Gump nag mails (was Re: STANDARD_1_0_BRANCH doesn't build))

apmail folks,

Please add me as a moderator of the following lists:

taglibs-dev@jakarta.apache.org
taglibs-user@jakarta.apache.org

Thanks.

--
Martin Cooper

Re: New moderator (was Re: Gump nag mails (was Re: STANDARD_1_0_BRANCH doesn't build))

Posted by Glenn Nielsen <gl...@mail.more.net>.
Thanks Martin!

Posted by Erik Abele <er...@codefaktor.de>.
On 23.03.2004, at 16:41, Martin Cooper wrote:

> apmail folks,
>
> Please add me as a moderator of the following lists:
>
> taglibs-dev@jakarta.apache.org
> taglibs-user@jakarta.apache.org
>
> Thanks.

Done, added martinc@apache.org as a moderator of the lists above.

Cheers,
Erik

Re: New moderator (was Re: Gump nag mails (was Re: STANDARD_1_0_BRANCH doesn't build))

Posted by Erik Abele <er...@codefaktor.de>.