Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/22 10:13:45 UTC

Why do we still use XBean 3.5 SNAPSHOT since XBean 3.5 has been ready

Hi,
   While buiding the Geronimo 2.2-SNAPSHOT, I found in the root pom.xml, the
XBean version is still 3.5 SNAPSHOT, is there any special reason ?
   Thanks !

--
Ivan

Re: Why do we still use XBean 3.5 SNAPSHOT since XBean 3.5 has been ready

Posted by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, David !

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.