Posted to user@olingo.apache.org by Alex Maiereanu <al...@3sstudio.com> on 2014/11/18 04:30:45 UTC

Olingo Version 2 error.

Hello,

This time I got an odata version 2 error.

I want to connect to an SAP Gateway Odata service from Android. I have
followed the sample on the Olingo Website and this from SAP:

http://scn.sap.com/community/gateway/blog/2014/03/11/how-to-consume-an-odata-service-of-sap-netweaver-gateway-with-apache-olingo

If you run the code outside of the android environment, everything works
fine.

If I run this in Android, I get the following exception

 java.lang.RuntimeException: An error occured while executing
doInBackground()
            at android.os.AsyncTask$3.done(AsyncTask.java:300)
            at
java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.finishCompletion(FutureTask.java:355)
            at
java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.setException(FutureTask.java:222)
            at android.os.AsyncTask$SerialExecutor$1.run(AsyncTask.java:231)
            at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1112)
            at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:587)
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:841)
     Caused by: java.lang.VerifyError:
org/apache/olingo/odata2/core/ep/consumer/XmlMetadataConsumer
            at
org.apache.olingo.odata2.core.edm.provider.EdmxProvider.parse(EdmxProvider.java:49)
            at
org.apache.olingo.odata2.core.ep.ProviderFacadeImpl.readMetadata(ProviderFacadeImpl.java:205)
            at
org.apache.olingo.odata2.api.ep.EntityProvider.readMetadata(EntityProvider.java:764)
            at
studio3s.olingogatewaytest.OlingoSampleApp.readEdm(OlingoSampleApp.java:156)
            at
studio3s.olingogatewaytest.OlingoSampleApp.DoOlingoTest(OlingoSampleApp.java:79)
            at
studio3s.olingogatewaytest.OlingoSampleApp.doInBackground(OlingoSampleApp.java:58)
            at
studio3s.olingogatewaytest.OlingoSampleApp.doInBackground(OlingoSampleApp.java:32)
            at android.os.AsyncTask$2.call(AsyncTask.java:288)
            at android.os.AsyncTask$SerialExecutor$1.run(AsyncTask.java:231)
            at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1112)
            at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:587)
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:841)

Apparently there is a  java.lang.VerifyError:  problem
 Salutari din Brasov /  Greetings from Brasov

Alex-Paul Maiereanu

+40 761 684 212

www.3sstudio.com

Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/smartsocialsoftware> Twitter
<https://twitter.com/SmartSocialSoft> Google+
<https://plus.google.com/101299629750815349588/posts>

Re: Olingo Version 2 error.

Posted by Alex Maiereanu <al...@3sstudio.com>.
Hi Michael,

Thanks for the response. That's a pity :(. Was looking forward to use
olingo. It would be interesting to know if V3 is supported by the Gateway.
I couldn't find any clear information about the current version. Just that
V4 will be supported in the future

Re: Olingo Version 2 error.

Posted by "Bolz, Michael" <mi...@sap.com>.
Hi Alex,