Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Rajini Sivaram <ra...@googlemail.com> on 2008/03/14 21:19:01 UTC

Missing class UserPrincipal in samples/calculator-implementation-policies

calculator.security.JaasLoginModule.java in
samples/calculator-implementation-policies uses the class UserPrincipal
which doesn't seem to be committed.

Thank you...

Regards,

Rajini

Re: Missing class UserPrincipal in samples/calculator-implementation-policies

Posted by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com>.
Sorry the file was missed out. I just checked it in.

Thanks,
Raymond