Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Regis CABARET <re...@yahoo.fr> on 2003/05/17 12:25:28 UTC

Setting IIS with Two tomcat instances running on the same server

Hi there,

I managed to configure Tomcat with IIS as its web server.
Now I have two tomcat instances running on my server, each on a different
port.
I would like to configure IIS to redirect to these two tomcat instances.
Each instance has distinct web applications running in it. So basically,
depending on the context path, IIS would redirect to one or the other.

Has anyone done anything like that before? Or has anyone got an idea how
should I proceed?

Thanks a lot in advance,

R.

RE: Setting IIS with Two tomcat instances running on the same server

Posted by Rueedi Christian <c....@bluemail.ch>.
I've done it with Apache and mod_jk or jk2.

http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.1-doc/config/connectors.html

Chris