Posted to user@beehive.apache.org by "Arnold, Michael" <Mi...@hp.com> on 2005/07/23 00:00:15 UTC

Tiles and JSF

Is it possible to use both Tiles and JSF in a Page Flows application?
I've been able to use these two separately, but as a masochist, I'd like
to try and use all three technologies at once.

Thanks,
Mike Arnold

Re: Tiles and JSF

Posted by Rich Feit <ri...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mike,

I just did an empirical test, and it didn't work, but I know that the
MyFaces people have done work on this (there has been lots of discussion
about this on users@myfaces.apache.org, and there's some info here:
http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk/tiles.html ).

I *think* that with the above Tiles support for JSF, this should all
work, but I'm not totally sure.  If you do try it, we'd love to hear
about it.  :)  If it doesn't work, it may be a fixable bug on the Page
Flow side.

Rich