Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Cybexion <cy...@email.de> on 2008/02/14 17:28:11 UTC

Flow understanding problem

Hi,

I want to create a flow between components, but I don't really understand
how this would work.

Lets say I have the following scenario:

Client(SOAP) --> CXF-BC --> EIP:Content-Enricher --> response back to Client

This should work as follows:
1. A Client sends a SOAP Request to my CXF-BC Component
2. The CXF-BC Component forwards this message to an enricher, which adds
additional Information to it (out of our CRM System)
3. Afterwards the result should be responded to the client

What I don't understand is:
CXF-BC is in/out but EIP-Content-Enricher is in-only. EIP will complain
about this, right?
Now, how does the EIP-Content -Enricher know that his result should be send
back to the CXF-BC, which is waiting to send the response back to the
Client?

I'm sure I also need a transformer who transforms the EIP:CE result into the
right format for the CXF-BC component but here also the question would be
how this answer is send back to the client (or BC).

Is there an example to look at?

Thanks in advance!