Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by vkrejcirik <vk...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/14 22:42:30 UTC

option overwrite:=true

Hi, I have problem with this option. When I get this option to my
pom.xml, I have this error in log:

C:\DOCUME~1\KREJCI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\install7463173247712030463.tmp]
org.apache.sling.jcr.contentloader.internal.Loader Cannot load initial
content for bundle
org.apache.servicemix.smx-sling.servicemix-sling-console : no definition
found in parent node's node type for new node: no matching child node
definition found for {}servicemix
javax.jcr.nodetype.ConstraintViolationException: no definition found in
parent node's node type for new node: no matching child node definition
found for {}servicemix: no matching child node definition found for
{}servicemix
    at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.NodeImpl.internalAddChildNode(NodeImpl.java:752)
    at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.NodeImpl.internalAddNode(NodeImpl.java:718)
    at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.NodeImpl.internalAddNode(NodeImpl.java:665)
    at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.NodeImpl.addNode(NodeImpl.java:1987)
    at
org.apache.sling.jcr.contentloader.internal.Loader.createNode(Loader.java:470)
    at
org.apache.sling.jcr.contentloader.internal.Loader.createNode(Loader.java:416)

pom.xml :

<Sling-Initial-Content>
                            initial-content;overwrite:=true
 </Sling-Initial-Content>

When I remove this option, everything is ok. Do you have any idea?

Thanks a lot.

--
/**************************************/
Best regards / S pozdravem

http://www.vkrejcirik.info

Re: option overwrite:=true

Posted by vkrejcirik <vk...@gmail.com>.
Hi, the node structure is nt:unstructured. (for every node in my
content). I have this error only, if I have this option in pom.xml. It's
cuious.

Best regards / S pozdravem
Vladislav Krejčiřík

http://www.vkrejcirik.info